A quick note: this site isn't updated too much these days, as most of my writing energy is currently being channeled into Quiff Pro 'Fro, a music blog I write with my friend Ben. We have lots of exclusive interviews and stuff, you should totally check it out.

Monday 12 July 2010

Uninteresting Times

I've been neglecting this blog recently, and I apologise a bit, but not much because I've been doing writing in many (two) places around the interwebs.

Firstly, I did a gloomy piece on 4 Color Rebellion entitled The Death of Music Games, which was perhaps a little extreme in its conclusion but definitely reflects how I feel about the music game scene at the moment. I've got to say, having followed that site for quite a while it seems quite special to see my work posted on it!

Meanwhile, my friend Ben and I have started a music blog, Quiff Pro 'Fro. (I wish I could say I came up with that name, but it was his idea.) I've just posted a couple of rants, and I'm quite proud of the latest one attacking the Drums.

Oh yeah, and I have two game recommendations, both for XBox 360: Aah Little Atlantis and Along Came A Spider. I'll review them in full later, but for now go buy them, they're only a quid each!

No comments:

Post a Comment